CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-09T22:01:21+00:002013 Ford Escape CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-09T22:01:21+00:00
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Right – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- BATTERY – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Test.]
- Drain oil. Change filter. Fill with synthetic blend oil to correct level.
- Ensure tires are set to correct pressure. Perform alignment check to obtain initial measurements. Adjust caster, camber, and toe (as applicable) on both axles to manufacturer's specifications with steering wheel set straight. Calibrate steering angle sensor if needed. Perform test drive to ensure accuracy of alignment (repeat procedure if necessary).
- Front Wipers – Remove and replace – both
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
Kim S. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/7/2019