CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-20T22:01:54+00:002008 BMW 528xi CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-20T22:01:54+00:00
- [Combination] PROPELLER SHAFT COUPLING – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- ABS SPEED SENSOR – Remove & Replace – Front,One Side
- BRAKE PAD WEAR SENSOR – Remove & Replace – One
- CENTER SUPPORT BEARING – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Clean the master cylinder cap area and remove the old fluid from the reservoir. Fill with fresh fluid and flush by vacuuming old fluid out of each brake bleeder until the fluid is clean
- Drain oil. Lube suspension. Change filter. Fill with synthetic oil to correct level.
- ENGINE OIL FILTER HOUSING – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Ensure tires are set to correct pressure. Perform alignment check to obtain initial measurements. Adjust caster, camber, and toe (as applicable) on both axles to manufacturer's specifications with steering wheel set straight. Calibrate steering angle sensor if needed. Perform test drive to ensure accuracy of alignment (repeat procedure if necessary).
- Flush out old coolant and replace with required coolant type and amount.
- Mount and balance four tire/wheel assemblies.
- Rear differential fluid change
- Remove damaged/worn wiper blades. Install new blades.
- Road test vehicle. Inspect fluids. Visual inspection of vehicle.
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
Melody H. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/19/2020