- (Combination) – AXLE SHAFT BOOT – Remove & Replace One
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both,Front – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Clean the master cylinder cap area and remove the old fluid from the reservoir. Fill with fresh fluid and flush by vacuuming old fluid out of each brake bleeder until the fluid is clean
- Code 1D2404 present. Found high resistance in thermostat. Recommend replacing thermostat.
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Both,Rear – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing. Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Ensure tires are set to correct pressure. Perform alignment check to obtain initial measurements. Adjust caster, camber, and toe (as applicable) on both axles to manufacturer's specifications with steering wheel set straight. Calibrate steering angle sensor if needed. Perform test drive to ensure accuracy of alignment (repeat procedure if necessary).
- THERMOSTAT &/OR OUTLET – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Serviced as an Assembly.]
Keith P. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/9/2020