- Remove battery cables, wire brush and clean connections and terminals. Reassemble and torque to spec.
- Clean the master cylinder cap area and remove the old fluid from the reservoir. Fill with fresh fluid and flush by vacuuming old fluid out of each brake bleeder until the fluid is clean
- Remove and replace valve cover gasket. Replace all necessary seals and gaskets related to job. Replace fuel injector feed lines. Test for leaks.
- Full Synthetic Oil Change
- ENGINE OIL PRESSURE SWITCH – Remove and replace – F250 Super Duty,F350 Super Duty,Diesel
- Add chemical flush to system. Allow engine to reach operating temperature. Continue to run for several minutes. Drain coolant. Fill, drain, and cycle with water until clear. Fill with appropriate coolant. Bleed air out of system. Inspect for leaks.
CLAY M. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/28/2019